Last weekend I stopped kicking the tires and pulled the trigger on a new stainless steel conical home brewing fermenter. I decided to purchase one of these 14 Gallon Stainless Steel Conical Fermenters for just $495 Here are the specs on the fermenter :
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Rotating Racking Arm
- Pressure Relief Valve
- 60° cone for clean yeast harvesting and sediment removal
- Included weldless thermowell
- Sanitary 1.5” Tri-Clamp Fittings
- Airtight seal.
- Six Spring-Loaded Lid Clamps hold lid in place
- Pressurizeable to 5 PSI for beer transfers
- Etched volume markings
I plan on fermenting my first batch of beer in it about 2 weeks from now and I am really exited. Be sure to check back in to see how it goes. There is also a temperature control unit available and some casters to make the unit mobile when full that I am looking into purchasing. I will review those once received as well.
For more information on this fermenter, check out my other blog here: HomebrewingDeal.com